[THIN] How to delete unrequired citrix server printer drivers?

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 23:34:31 +1000

Some of our CTX servers have a myriad of diff printer drivers installed, even
though the ctx policy is configured to use universal only (now)

I have blocked TS Printers (which im assuming was installing printer drivers
also)

Should I worry about and /or delete the citrix drivers off each system???

or is the policy enough that the driver will not get loaded!?

Cheers!

SCANJAM

Need a place to rent, buy or share? Let us find your next place for you!
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157631292/direct/01/