[THIN] Re: How do I get something to run on bootup

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 15:08:36 -0400

Your could use something like AutoExnt or Autostart. These provide an Autoexec
type of service which runs at machine startup then stops. You should be able to
find either on thethin.net downloads pages.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/03/03 02:57PM >>>
I think I have a fix for the machine with gateway problem.  If I run a
ROUTE ADD command, it fixes things.  Now I just need to figure out how to
run a script without logging in.  Does the
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run key run things without
logging in?  Is there a "Startup" key somewhere?

adam

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com