[THIN] Re: Hotfix for tsshutdn

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 10:00:24 -0500

It KB842506 for a WIndows 2003 environment. I using Citrix XPe Sp3/FR3
on top of that.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/08/05 9:41 AM >>>
Please refer me to the KB article. I'd be interested in reading it, as
suspect I'm having a tsshutdn issue myself.

What version of Windows and Citrix are you on?

> Anyone have the hotfix for TSSHUTDN. I'm using/modifying the
> Active reboot script for scheduled reboots and every time the
> server reboots it has it's logins disabled. I found an MS
> Article for it but am having trouble getting the Hotfix.

This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
TScale provides a cost-effective way to improve performance, capacity
and stability for thin-client servers like Citrix MetaFrame or Microsoft
Terminal Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id)6

http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296