[THIN] Historical Usage Reports - License Server 11.6.1

  • From: brad salazar <duplexed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:34:10 -0700

Hi All,

I've just installed License server version 11.6.1 build 10007 and can't
figure how to view the historical license reports like an older version of
license server (11.3) could. I have the options file configured for the log
file and I see the "reportlog.rl" created and appears to have data in it.
It's got to be something simple ... I hope ... that I am overlooking since
the admin web page looks different than the older versions and I see no
links in it to historical reporting configuration/functions.

Is Historical License Reporting no longer available or am I just
overlookingsomething?

Thanks
Brad