[THIN] Re: Hiding Drive Letters

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 17:18:28 -0500

I've always found HideCalc to be the easier and most powerful.
http://www.dabcc.com/DABCC/WebApplication/Aspx/dabcc.file.download.aspx?
intFile=20   It will create an ADM file for you or a REG file and/or
even a kix script.  It is totally easy to use too.  You can learn more
about how to use it at:
http://www.dabcc.com/miab/miab30/Implement-Windows-System-Policies-MIAB-
3.aspx (scroll down the page).

OK, that is my two cents...