[THIN] Re: Hide drives

  • From: "Roy A. Tokeshi" <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:32:40 -0500

It looks like you need to convert the decimal to binary.

Hth,
Rat

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 7:02am, Ian Aston wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> Has anyone seen the "Hide Drive" reghack not working before? I have
> used this in loads of client sites and it has always worked...
>
> (Hiding all drives except m: on Win2K TS, MFXP)
>
> HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoDrives=67104767
>
> Completely baffled and it's driving me up the wall, any help
> appreciated...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ian

hth,
rat
Roy A. Tokeshi
602.614.4931
http://www.tokeshi.com/articles/3000

<apology>Sent from handheld. Please forgive spelling, punctuation, and
gramatical errors.</apology>
This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com