[THIN] Re: Hi Again!

  • From: Berny Stapleton <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 08:29:46 +0100

You have IP connectivity from the sounds of things, so it's not that. There
are two suggestions that I can think of at the moment:

If this is happening on only one or two clients, go through and delete their
registry keys for their TS license:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\MSLicensing

If this is happening on a lot of clients then it's probably something with
the server:

1) Go through and set the registry keys to specify your licensing server.
Links:

2) From the sounds of things (And don't ask me why) it sounds like your
licensing DB is corrupt.
Uninstall TS licensing server, delete it's directory
(%systemroot%\system32\lserver) , reinstall TS licensing and re-activate
your licenses from MS. There is no charge to do this, and no problems from
MS's side in doing so.