[THIN] Re: HP Proliant Server BIOS setting for CPU performanc e.....

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:20:39 -0500

I have heard that about SQL, but not Citrix.  Perhaps that relates to a SQL
datastore on Citrix.  It probably would be interesting to test the 2005 SQL
server (I think it may have been released?) as I suspect that Microsoft
would have fixed it.  Being Microsoft, they could have done odd things for
performance before HT was available.

Rick Mack also complains about HT in some situations, although I have not
seen problems myself.

tim

  _____