[THIN] Re: HP 2300 series replaced by 2400 series

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:53:07 -0500

the only problem I have found with HP is that the bite you in the a$$
on toner when they change models.  When they went from the 4000 to the
4100, we had to stock 2 different toners for people.  It was a pain.
It is one of the main reasons we started replacing H with Oki.  The
toner was cheaper to begin with and even if people have newer models
of the same family, they all take the same toner.

Greg