[THIN] Re: HELP (urgent): Data Store server down

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:09:03 -0600

If you have the DS (the actual DB) backed up you can restore it to one
of the existing machines. There is an article on Citrix's website on how
to fail from one server to another using an Access DB.

I would do that (since you cant build another server in the farm until
the DS is back up) then rebuild your ds server and join the farm.

Then during off hours fail the servers back (following those same steps
from the article) to the new DS server.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20