[THIN] Re: HA for CAG to WI

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:29:55 -0600

Not sure what version of Netscaler.  I thought it was 7.  I know the CAG
was then Enterprise V8.

>>> On 1/29/2008 at 8:27 AM, <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Which version of Netscaler did you use?  V8.0 has the ICA Proxy built
in and works great provided you are running on the latest build.
Joe

From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 07:58:37
To:<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I was afraid that would be the answer.

Can this be done with the Netscaler boxes?  Do they have a built in
load balancing for this type of scenario, for WI?

>>> On 1/29/2008 at 7:53 AM, <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

External load balancer....

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T