[THIN] Re: Getting older Citrix Service Packs?

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:51:06 -0500

Never mind ... I found mine. Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Landin, Mark
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 10:21 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Getting older Citrix Service Packs?

We're adding a new server to our production farm, and all the other
servers have service pack MPSE300W2K3R01 on them. We haven't had any
issues so I'd like to put that same SP on this new server, but I can't
find my image of it, and it doesn't seem accessible on citrix.com. We're
on a short timeframe so I don't think I squeeze in a test and
qualification of another service pack in the time alloted.

Does anybody know where I can acquire this service pack? Anybody have a
copy laying around they can send to me gmail account, for instance? Any
help appreciated!
SBC SITES ONLY GOOGLE SEARCH: http://www.F1U.com