[THIN] GeekSpeak Live Liunge Layout at Synergy

  • From: "Barry Flanagan" <barry.flanagan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 21:08:59 -0400

There is still a breakout track called iForum. As someone else pointed
out, we still own iForum.com.

I known all the name changes don't make a lot of sense to most people,
but I think this one does now. Hopefully, after you attend this years'
conference, the name change will not matter much. I hope that the other
changes stand out very positively, especially the GeekSpeak  Live and
the BarCamp.  We have been able to get 20 session speakers for the
barcamp, and I am very happy about the lineup we have. I hope those of
you who attend agree. If we are able to get it all on video, those who
do not attend will have the chance to watch it all as well.

Thanks,

Barry Flanagan

    * From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>

    * To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    * Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 15:48:00 -0500

i also just noticed Citrix let the iForum domain name slip away.  They
love

to throw away their branding don't they.

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tentative schedule is here:

http://community.citrix.com/blogs/citrite/barryf/2008/05/08/Geek%20Speak
%20BarCamp%20Schedule

wrote:

>>  Where did you see the schedule?

>> Joe

>> Add Robocopy to that list

>>  ------------------------------

*On

>> Behalf Of *Jim Kenzig

>> *Sent:* Monday, May 12, 2008 12:47 PM

>> *To:* thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> *Subject:* [THIN] Re: Geekspeak Live Lounge layout for Synergy

>> By the way it is looking like mine will be around 8:40 on Wednesday

>> nite.   We will be discussing the essential utilities we use to get
through

wrote:

>> it's a shame they don't have a bar in there.  that would be a good
place

>> to hang out at late.

>> On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

http://community.citrix.com/blogs/citrite/adamma/2008/05/12/Geek%20Speak
%20Live%20Lounge%20-%20Citrix%20Demos%20with%20a%20Twist%21