[THIN] Fwd: Re: Citrix Webinar -- NFuse Elite CDA's

  • From: "bflanagan11" <Barry.flanagan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 19:19:13 -0000

--- In citrixse@xxxx, "cduffy1" <Chris.duffy@xxxx> wrote:
Ok, here it is:  there will be a dial-in number so you won't need a
sound card for this one!
Web Conference Details:

Date of Web Conference:             09/06/2002
Time of Web Conference:             3:00 PM  (EDT)
Length of Web Conference:           30 minutes
Conference URL:                     http://www.placeware.com/cc/btinc
Meeting ID:                         J58773
Attendees Password:                 257949

--- In citrixse@xxxx, "cduffy1" <Chris.duffy@xxxx> wrote:
> We will still be hosting this at 3pm Eastern time.  I will put up a
> link here for the webcast an hour before. In the meantime those
that
> want to prepare ahead of time can go to:
> https://btconferencing.webex.com  select new user and continue
> through the screens to get your system ready to recieve  (you will
> need a sound card).
>
> Chris
>
> --- In citrixse@xxxx, "cduffy1" <Chris.duffy@xxxx> wrote:
> > Join Citrix System Engineers on Friday September 6th at 3pm
> (Eastern
> > Time) for an introduction to NFuse Elite CDA's.  This is the
first
> in
> > a series and is geared toward those with little to no prior CDA
> > creation.  Some of the things covered:
> >
> > 1)  NFuse Elite Developers Kit (SDK)
> > 2)  The CDA Tools (CDAPad)
> > 3)  Creating "actions" and writing your first CDA
> >
> > A future post will contain the connection information for viewing
> > this event.  So please check back.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Chris
--- End forwarded message ---