[THIN] Full Desktop Taskbar

  • From: "Seitz, Linden" <L.Seitz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:57:13 -0500

Testing a Full Desktop via an .ica file.  The problem I encounter is when I
toggle (Alt+Tab) between Full Desktop Apps and local PC Apps, the Taskbar
from the published Full Desktop always is displayed over the local taskbar.
I cannot see the applications running on the local taskbar, and the only way
I can get it to appear is to press the "Windows Start Button" key on the
keyboard - not a satisfactory fix in my case.  I have toyed with both the
local and Full Desktop taskbar properties but to no avail.  Anyone seen this
before?  Here is what I have in the .ica file I have:

[Desktop]
Address=Desktop
InitialProgram=#Desktop
ClientAudio=Off
Compress=On
TWIMODE=Off
DesiredHRES=4294967295
DesiredVRES=4294967295
DesiredColor=3
TransportDriver=TCP/IP
WinStationDriver=ICA 3.0

This Weeks Sponsor triCerat:
Have you had your fill of printing support calls, unauthorized apps running on
unsecured Terminal Servers, profile headaches, and application performance
problems? Join us and learn how you can have a less demanding on-demand
enterprise!
http://www.tricerat.com/?page=events#register