[THIN] Free Books for CCIs and MCTs

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:44:28 -0500

Hey, I forget to mention that we're giving away FREE copies of the new
Terminal Server 2003 book to Citrix Certified Instructors and Microsoft
Certified Trainers.

We've reserved 50 copies for this program, so the first 50 instructors that
respond will get the book.

Just send me an email (brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) with your name, company,
classes taught, MCT or CCI number, and mailing address. Also, if you're in
the US I'll need your phone number (for FedEx, not phone spam) and whether
the address you sent is a commercial or residential address.

We'll send the books out a few days after we get your email, cause we'll
need to wait for MS or Citrix to validate your CCI or MCT numbers.

Thanks!

Brian

Brian Madden

brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+1.202.302.3657

Visit  <http://www.brianmadden.com> www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix,
Terminal Server, and server-based computing news and analysis, white papers,
downloadable videos, and product reviews.