[THIN] Flex-profiles again

  • From: Jeremy Thomas <jeremy.thomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:46:14 +0200

Hi folks,

I need to implement Flex Profiles over a fairly complex environment.

I have about 65% XE Embedded thin clients that run published applications
through Citrix;
A number of PCs that run some applications (like MS Office) locally, and
some as published applications through Citrix;
A number of laptops that run most applications locally (like MS Office +
Visio + Access), and some as published applications through Citrix;

The user should have a consistant experience regardless of what type of
client they are using, so I need to implement FlexProfiles + GPOs to try to
cover all that.

So here's the question:
Any idea how long it's going to take me?

Regards,
http://www.go-eol.com