[THIN] Re: FYI - New worm

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:56:56 -0800

I just want to say that this virus writer must really have some brass ones,
man.   This was a looloo, came back in through ISS on our servers.  Knocked
out all critical systems. Thank goodness we have great people on our team,
enabling us to be back up by business this morning...mostly.  I sure hope
that no one else got hit with it.  We might be doing cleanup for weeks.

Jen