[THIN] FW: Usability Lab @ Citrix IForum 2002

  • From: "Nail, Larry" <lnail@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Righetti, Marc" <marc@xxxxxx>, "Ziemer, David" <dziemer@xxxxxx>,"'Thin'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:10:29 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Lorann Barnett [mailto:lorann.barnett@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 2:41 PM
To: Nail, Larry
Subject: Usability Lab @ Citrix IForum 2002

Memo
To:                  Larry Nail
Company:               Texas Instruments
From:              Citrix Systems, Inc.
Date:              October 30, 2002
Re:                 Usability Lab at iForum
Citrix Engineering will be hosting a Usability Lab at iForum this year where
customers can test drive some of our new product ideas and give us direction
on user interface needs.  We can make appointments in advance for a limited
number of customers.  Please pass this invitation along to the iForum
attendees in your organization.  Those who wish to make appointments in
advance should contact:
Nicolas Landais, Usability Lab Coordinator
email:  nicolas.landais@xxxxxxxxxx
voice:  (954) 940-7722

-- Type: text/html
-- File: header.htm