[THIN] FW: [TweakCitrix.com] Webinars are BACK!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 07:52:01 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas Brown [mailto:Douglas.Brown@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 2:59 AM
To: 'messages@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [TweakCitrix.com] Webinars are BACK!

Hello All,

I know, its been awhile...  But they are back!

I will be sending out the connection info soon.   You can will also stay up
with the latest webinars by visiting www.tweakcitrix.com/webinars.   I will
be updating this weekend!

WEBINARS!
==========
Starting Thursday, October 3rd we will be starting the webinars back up!

10/3/02 - NFuse Classic 1.7 - Technically Speaking,
Presented by Magus Toft and for the Q & A we have the, better the awesome,
Jay Tomlin.  I highly recommend it and I would start writing your questions
down to get ready for the goodness.

10/10/02 - Citrix Secure Gateway
Presented by Douglas Brown

10/17/02 - Rolling Out Citrix MetaFrame in a Project-Oriented Fashion - (aka
Project in a Box)
Presented by Douglas Brown

10/31/02 - Citrix MetaFrame XP Printing - Integration in a Project-Oriented
Fashion  (introducing Project Compatibility)
Presented by Douglas Brown

iForum!
======
Guys, if you have the chance them I highly recommend going.  Not just for
the fun but for the technical sessions.  I know that is where you will find
me.

For more info please visit www.citrixiforum.com
<http://www.citrixiforum.com>

Project in a Box 2.5 & NFuse Elite in a Box 1.0
I'm currently working on a make a few corrections and adding a wee bit of
content to my PIAB document.  The awesome Roddy Rodstein, my counterpart in
the bay area, is finishing up the first version of NFEIAB and from what I've
seen, it is downright awesome.   He has documented about everything you will
need to know to design and build out a corporate portal with NFuse Elite.
Coming to iForum 2002!