[THIN] Re: FW: Proxy connection failed: Internal error during proxy evaluation = NETZERO

  • From: "Steve Raffensberger" <sraffens1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:03:22 -0500

MessageI believe the latest NetZero (with 5X browsing performance!) uses a
local software proxy to speed up page loads. This same technique is being
proliferated by Earthlink, AOL, Enternet and lots of other ISP's. If that's
what is causing this particular problem, we can expect to see lots more of
it in the future.

Raff