[THIN] FR3 and chfarm command

  • From: "Robertson, Russell" <Russell.Robertson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 12:51:47 -0000

I'm having lots of problems with trying to move servers from one farm
(Access db) to another (SQL server data store). (MetaFrame XPe FR3).

I can go through each stage of the wizard, can successfully connect to
the database, but on the last page of the wizard, where it is supposed
to name the farm, it's blank. If I okay this and reboot, the server is
not connected to any farm.

The direct connection method is the one that's failing, I have had the
indirect connection work (eventually).

Anyone seen this? I'd appreciate any ideas, no matter how way out they
are.

Thanks

Russell