[THIN] Re: Extracting Printer driver list from Datastore

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:38:18 -0400

Hmm this one from Sunbelt "might" help:

http://www.sunbelt-software.com/product.cfm?id=667

Sounds like a good idea for a utility.... HEY WIZBANG GUY!
JK

cherie.watts wrote:

Hi Jim

Thanks for replying.

I went searching after posting this email and I found the Project Compatibility
tool.

Unfortunately it doesn't allow me to save the list to a text file..etc.

It only allows you to save the Printer Driver mapping list. Which I can get
from the wtsprnt.inf file.

Do you know of any other tools??  Isn't there an API I can plug into or
something!!

Thanks

Cherie