[THIN] Re: Exceed 8.0

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:12:52 +1000

Hi Roberto,

If multiple users are running the x server on a terminal server system, then
each user has to have a unique display number. Eg servername:display#

Exceed 7+ ought to be handling this itelf, but in your case, obviously not.
I'd check the documentation to see what you've missed for terminal services.

Otherwise it's not that hard to set a display number on a per user basis.
I've done this in everything from Exceed 6 (binary patch of config file on
login) to some 4Js X-based apps where we used a display variable based on
the login id.

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack