[THIN] Event ID 10047 - ICABrowser

  • From: "Dannhorn, Michael IZ/HZA-IN3" <dannhmch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 07:24:23 +0100

Hi,

On our 'old' Terminal Servers (NT4.0 / MF 1.8 SP2) the Server with
is defined te be the ICA Master Browser we have these Eventlog entries:

        Event ID        10047
        Source          ICABrowser
        Type            Error
        The description for Event ID ( 10047 ) in Source ( ICABrowser )
        could not be found. It contains the following insertion string(s): .

The entries are written after rebooting the ICA Master Browser Server
till the other servers (3) has been rebootet and are availiable.
Such entries are not written in the Eventlogs on the other servers.

ICA Browser Hotfix from MS is installed.

Any ideas what these entries mean?

Michael