[THIN] Re: Error when installing Citrix Secure Gateway 2.0

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:47:57 -0500

I would try turning off applications one at a time and reinstalling.
Try turning off Nfuse or MS Cert. Serv. First and work back from there.

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751