[THIN] Re: Error message

  • From: "Webster" <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:37:21 -0500

I don't see that dll on any of my Win7 systems with the 12.1 client.

Carl Webster

Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional

 <http://dabcc.com/Webster> http://dabcc.com/Webster

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jan
Subject: [THIN] Re: Error message

Thanks for looking. It is the web-plugin.

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 3:17 PM, Raffensberger, Stephen D
<sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jan,

I can't find that file on my client. I'm using the on-line plugin 12.1. Are
you using the on-line plugin or the web plugin?

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jan
Subject: [THIN] Error message

Hi all,

I have a site that has several PC's getting an unhandled exception on
"esc5cui.dll". I can't find anything about this file on the internet.
However, it is identified in the error message as being part of the Citrix
12.1 client.