[THIN] Re: Error connecting to requested resource

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 11:00:26 -0400

I will double check on the possibility of a proxy server.  But I have no
control over the proxy.  The users having trouble are connected through the
Marriott corporate network and the proxy server they use is controlled by
Marriott and they PC's are locked down to the point we cannot make any
changes to the proxy settings