[THIN] Error after renaming Citrix server

  • From: Lennart Koschella <lk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 10:48:04 +0200

Hello!

I had to rename two of our MFXP servers, and to be sure, I removed the servers from our farm, renamed them and re-installed Metaframe afterwards. The servers appear in CMC with their new names, but if I click on one of them, sometimes an error window appears:

"The license list is incomplete. An error occurred while getting the information. Error Code: 2c1/800a001b"

CMC shows an empty product code for these two servers, maybe this is the reason for the above mentioned error. When I try to type in the correct code (0A00-0C32 for XPa), another error window appears:

"The product code could not be changed. Error Code: 519"

Any hints?

With kind regards,

Lennart Koschella
System Adminstrator
University Hospital Tuebingen/Germany

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
Would you like to learn? -- Free for a limited time!
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at: