[THIN] Error adding users to Published App

  • From: "Andrew M. Gosling" <andrew.gosling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:20:09 +1030

Greetings

I have just setup a test server and initially everything went fine I =
could publish apps and add users to them. Yesterday I tried to publish a =
new app and when I got to the stage of adding users I got the error:

Could not collect required user account information for some of the =
accounts from the Domain. These users will not be added to Configured =
Accounts List

Error Code:c0180001/1

The Citrix box is a member of the domain from which I am trying to add =
the users and now I cannot add new users to my previously published apps =
either.

The Citrix web site doesn't give alot of information on this issue. Has =
anybody else had this and if so what did you do to solve it.

Thanks
Andrew

Andrew M Gosling
CCNA CCA MCP
Australian Inland
Phone: 08 8082 5401
Mobile: 0419 290 317
Fax: 08 8082 5333
E-Mail: andrew.gosling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PO Box 800, 160 Beryl Street BROKEN HILL NSW 2880
This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com