[THIN] Re: "Error Performing Inpage Operation"

  • From: george.wasgatt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:31:55 -0500

We get inpage operation errors when copying lots of small files between
servers using Windows Explorer on Windows 2000 machines.  The problem does
not happen with NT 4 machines.  We haven't been able to resolve this issue.
We think it has to do with workstations working faster than the servers can
handle.