[THIN] Edgesight 4.5 not getting latency time

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:18:22 +0100

Hi,

Anyone else running Edgesight4.5?

I'm not getting any session latency values L

All other data seems to be working well - I can review ICA traffic for
example in terms of peak input/output avg input output; I can see see
traffic by user by day etc etc. But every time I look at ICA Latency values
it comes up blank

By device shows 'no data available' and by user just ends up being '0'

Looking at perfmon on the servers while users are active and I'm getting
values through; nothing adverse in the event logs - but I do notice that in
the agent logs the CtrxICARTPerf always returns 0 rows

Anyone any bright ideas?

Tia.

Andrew

Gilwood CS Ltd

Registered Office :  197 Leechmere Road, Sunderland, UK, SR2 9DL. No.
6099397 England