[THIN] Re: Due dillegence

  • From: Christopher Wilson <christofire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:33:40 -0600

Good points, Mark.

I would also check their IP addressing scheme for conflicts with your
existing network.  May be valuable to know brands/models of switches
and routers.

This would come out in the software audit, but what products are they
using for common functions like email, CRM/ERP, etc.  Any place where
you might have overlap and need to make decisions about integrating
systems or migrating to a single standard.

I have been through mergers where too few of these questions were
asked in advance, and it prolonged the integration process
signifigantly.

Hope that helps,
Christopher