[THIN] Re: Driver information in datastore

  • From: Anders Hansen-Øvre <Anders.Hansen-Ovre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 17:05:43 +0200

I've tried this, the problem is that the datastore contains driver information
from Windows 2000 but we only have Windows 2003 terminalservers. The thing I
need is a util/script to delete the drivers listed in CMC from the datastore
(all drivers on Windows 2000 platfrom).

---
mvh/yours
Anders Hansen-Øvre, Seniorkonsulent