[THIN] Douglas Matson is out of the office.

  • From: Douglas.Matson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 03:45:50 -0700

I will be Out of the Office
Start Date: 12/25/2005.
End Date: 1/2/2006.

I will be out of the office and unavailable from Monday, December 26
through Monday, January 2.  I willl be returning to the office on Tuesday,
January 3rd.

For administrative items, please contact Nobuko Franklin.
For infrastructure support, excluding ESD, please contact Adam Baum.
For ESD related items, please contact Ayman Dais.
For Remote Access/Thin Client/Citrix related technical items, please
contact Adam Baum or Paul Calebaugh.