[THIN] Digital dictation systems

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:36:02 -0000

Is anyone using any form of enterprise class digital dictation system over
thin client terminals, ideally CE.NET or equivalent. I'm about to replace
several hundred older machines, mostly belonging to secretaries, and want to
give them HP T5300 or equivalent terminals. However, the spectre of digital
dictation is looming and I don't want to paint myself into a corner.