[THIN] Re: Different Subnet Setup Question

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:18:45 -0500

It would depend on whether or not they ar e authenticating to your domain,
where the data for these users are stored.

If everything is on their subnet (doamin controller, file server,...etc) the
only issue that I would see is the TSCal licensing server (since it uses RPC
to communicate) you would have to try and route that if not put a TS Cal lic
server there

If you are authenicating back to the main location you would have to look at
how much network traffic is currently being used before you do this.  From
what I have seen if you do not set up a DC on their network the auth traffic
can take its tool