[THIN] Re: DeskJet 932C

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:50:37 -0400

This brings up another question.

Since our original install of MF XPs 1.0, I've been using wtsuprn.inf for
mappings, and it's been working fine.

I never really looked into the Printer Management folder since printing was
working for the most part (a few hotfixes down the road really fixed it up),
and no we are on MF XPs 1.0 SR2/FR2.

Should I manually add Printer Mappings in the Printer Management folder and
forego using the wtsuprn.inf file?  Is it much better this way?