[THIN] Re: Design question

  • From: "Stephen Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:24:59 -0700

I think it is a great idea and we have done it a number of times. Just keep
in mind that you are then running some of the apps in "pass thru", i.e. the
ICA client is actually running on the "desktop" server. Shouldn't be a
problem, but sometimes that exposes weaknessness or slowness in graphically
rich apps...

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453