[THIN] Re: Del Key

  • From: "Greg Yorke (V)" <GYorke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 08:23:50 -0700

I had this issue with the 6.31.1051 client on Metaframe XP and 1.8. Though
it was also the back-space and space bar. It turned out the user was in
Quebec, and using a laptop at home and at work. However he would attach a
French Canadian keyboard at home, and an English keyboard at work.  To fix
it, I set the ICA client keyboard settings to use Server Default, and it
seemed to resolve the issue.

G.