[THIN] Re: Default Save Location

  • From: "Jay Moock" <jmoock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 12:33:33 -0400

WinZip stores its own values for locations in the registry.  These values
get stored int he TS install key, but they are usually wrong.

You need to change the values in
HKLM\SW\MS\WinNT\CurVerTerminal Server\Install\Software\Nico Mak
Computing\WinZip\directories

You will need to remove/change these values in HKCU\Software\Nico Mak
Computing\WinZip\directories for users who have already logged on, or you
could write an ADM to manipulate them.

Jay