[THIN] Re: DB2 - Command Line Processor

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 10:58:42 -0400

You don't have to be an expert really.  Logon as a non-admin user and
just filter on 'access denied' to the registry in Regmon.  Then fire up
regedt32 and grant permissions the keys the user was denied access too.
You can do the same with filemon except with files instead of registry
keys.  In my experience it will more likely be registry permissions that
trip the app up.

>>> jmathei@xxxxxxxxxxx 6/2/2004 5:54:40 PM >>>
Yes I have but I also have to admit that I'm still learning the tools
and I'm not real good with them yet.