[THIN] Re: Custom client install

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:39:13 -0500

I use WINRAR to repackage the Citrix Client into a self-installing
executable after modifying then PN.src and appsrv.src source files to point
to our farm. Then when they install and open the PN for the first time, it
connects, they authenticate and the apps populate.

Jason

670,616,629 mph.  Its not just a good idea, its the law.