[THIN] Re: Custom ICA Connection vs. Application Set

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:37:10 -0400

They both have about the same overhead. With applications sets the user can
see and access all applications on the farm that they have been granted
permission.

Created Custom ICA conenctions requires more labor because they must be
created individually. An alternative is to push out a customized Program
Neighborhood client with the ICA and application sets preconfigured.
Also take into consideration the security concerns of creating customized
ICA connections.

-Mike