[THIN] Cursor jumping around for WI clients

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 11:30:32 -0400

I have a large number of people connecting through an Access Gateway to
a dedicated machine that is the zone collector and WI for PS4.0 install.
There are 2 app servers currently that serve applications.

I am getting reports frm these people that the cursor is jumping all
over the place and that switching between screens in prorgams is very
annoying.

These apps are published at 16bit.

I know these are typical things that could be considered latency or
bandwidth problems.  Is there anything I can check or tweak to help
enhance the end users experience?