[THIN] Re: Cubix BCS and Citrix

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:30:08 -0500

Hi Mike,

I spent years working with Cubix (the "original" wintel blade), and I did a
lot of work with them in the Pentium Pro days. Wow.. you brought back the
memories..

Anyway

BCS was a WINS-based network load-balancing from the late 90s, and since XPe
provides its own load balancing, you can do away with it and go pure XPe.

Brian

Brian Madden
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+1.202.302.3657
Visit www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix, Terminal Server, and
server-based computing news and analysis, white papers, downloadable videos,
and product reviews.