[THIN] Creating a "Remote Desktop users" group in Server 2000

  • From: Chris Strug <chrisstrug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 20:53:58 +0100

Hi Thin!

Pretty much as the title says really.

I've a few 2000 Servers that for a couple of users I'd like to allow them to
be able to RDP to the servers desktop - however I don't want them to have
administrative access.

Basically I'm looking for the 2000 equivilent of "Allow log on through
Terminal Services" in the machines local policy. I don't know if I'm just
being thick but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

Any suggestions welcome...

Thanks

CS