[THIN] Correct file permissions for a Citrix Server?

  • From: "Jay Schaefer" <jyschaefer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:04:54 -0600

We upgraded all of our servers to 4.5 and we're having occasional
Application Errors that are starting to get annoying.  I'm wondering if we
have things locked down too much.

Can anyone point me at a document that lists directories on a server and
what permissons a user needs to have.

Thanks a ton!

ERROR MESSAGE DETAILS:
The two applications that are killing us the most are wfcrun32.exe (Program
Neighborhood Connection Center) and Explorer.exe - Connections Tray.  The
error message is:
The instruction at "0x749ae5b3" referenced memory at "0x00000048".  The
memory could not be "read".

We're running a combination of the 10.1 and 10.1.5 client.  Both servers get
the errors.

Jay