[THIN] Re: Copying files from Client to Citrix Server

  • From: "PETERSON, DAVID" <DPETERSO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:51:51 -0500

I think I found the problem, I saw posts on the Citrix forums that referenced
CTX104648, but I can't find it in their Knowledge Base. Has this fix been
incorporated in any released hotfix? I will try calling my reseller and Citrix
tomorrow, but really don't want to pay $400 for a hotfix if they don't have a
waive fee policy like Microsoft.

The reason the command prompt worked or course was that I was using wildcards.