[THIN] Re: Converting partition to NTFS

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:49:01 -0800

Start->Run
Convert C: /FS:NTFS
Click OK

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Mario Villarreal [mailto:MarioV@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 12:37 PM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Converting partition to NTFS

Hey Guys
After reading the threads on user installed programs I tried to make
modifications to permissions on one of our non-system partitions.  As it
turns out the partition isn't setup for NTFS. (we didn't set them up).  =
We
are running W2K sp2 and have 3 partitions C, D, and E where our D drive =
is
our system drive.  I'm trying change the C:\ partition to NTFS.  What is =
the
best way to get this accomplished without blowing up the box?
Thanks
Mario